You Want a FREE Email Address List?
If you are about to begin a direct mail marketing program, there are different tools you will require to increase the potential responses. Many people wonder where they can secure a FREE email address list. Unfortunately this is not always the best option. Where getting the right email list is important, sending the right material is also something on which the results matter a lot. The effectiveness of a direct mailer relies mostly on the content sent or shared to the potential customers. Direct marketing is growing as one of the most popular types of marketing because of the number of people it engages.
There are thousands of different lists in the market these days. Besides consumer lists, there are business lists also which a new business can target. Choosing the right email list brokers is important for the successful completion of the direct marketing campaign. There are tons of list brokers currently operating in the market today so you need to make sure that the one you are choosing has the correct information which is updated and accurate. Here we will discuss three qualities of them that you should seek before choosing one for your marketing campaign.
There is no shortcut to experience. There are millions of free email address lists available and most of them are not useful because of the outdated information. Experienced mailing list brokers know which lists are tested for successful results. They also know which mailing lists are new in the market which can be targeted for the favorable outcomes.
Email list brokers providing different lists like business leads list or free email address lists should have a good repute in the market. Reputation means more than what you expect. IF the broker has a good reputation, it is obvious that he would have the lists having correct and up to date information. Find out about a company’s reputation by asking about their industry memberships and contact those organizations. A brokerage without any industry affiliations is not a good sign. You should save your time and money and find out a list broker that has a nice goodwill in the market so you can get your desired outcomes.
What is the point of getting in touch with email list brokers if the services offered by them are not tailored to your requirements? The best list brokers will offer you services which are personalized for your requirements and give you the list of your potential target customers. They also offer some extra services like little research and creative designs for your content. You should get in touch with one which you think gives value to your campaign and offer services that are suitable for your marketing campaign.
The above are the three traits you should look for in an email list broker. You should remember that you are not doing this for fun but to increase your customer base so get the one with the best email business database.
Originally posted 2017-03-09 16:24:27. Republished by Blog Post Promoter
The Most Important Design Elements of a Successful Email Campaign
If you want to see the best possible results, there are certain elements that you will need to focus on as you design your next email campaign.
Email marketing can be one of the most cost effective ways to reach out to a large number of people in a short space of time but your campaign needs to tick all the right boxes if you want to see high engagement and conversion rates for a successful email campaign.
Email marketing is constantly evolving so it’s important for marketers to stay abreast of any changes that might affect their own campaigns but there are a few core design related elements that will always help you build a successful email campaign.
- Watch that width. Your recipients should never have to scroll from side to side when reading your email but this will happen if your email is wider than 600px. Most email recipients will generally skim through an email so if some of your information isn’t visible; they’re not going to bother at all.
- Keep image blocking in mind. There are certain email clients that block images and email marketers should prepare for this by using alt-tags. It’s also a good idea to maintain a balance between HTML and images to prevent blocking altogether.
- Rethink your CTA placement. Not all recipients are going to scroll down when they open your email so placing your call-to-action above the fold will give you a better chance of generating a conversion. You could even repeat your CTA by placing one near the top of the email and another further down.
- Make your images amazing and copy brief. Striking a balance between images and text is important but ensure that the images you do use are telling a story and that you need minimal copy to bring your point across. Your images and your copy should be as unique as possible.
- Make unsubscribing easy. To gain the trust of your recipients, place your unsubscribe link in a very visible area of your email so that they’re aware that they can unsubscribe at any time.
- Stick to three columns or less. When you’re working with a width of 600px or less, aim to not use a layout with more than 3 columns to quickly and easily design your next email campaign.
- Remember mobile. If you don’t want to lose out on a lot of potential business, be sure to design your email with mobile in mind too. If a user has to zoom in and scroll to read your content on a mobile device, they aren’t going to give it too much attention.
- Optimize your images. Remember that your recipients will be accessing your email on a variety of devices and nobody wants to have to wait a few minutes for images to download so it’s important to optimize your images for the web if you want to see better results.
- Match up fonts and colors. Make use of colors and fonts that are similar to your brand in order for the email to be easily recognizable.
- Test across browsers and devices. Before you send your campaign out, take the time to test your email across multiple devices and browsers to ensure that your recipients won’t hit any snags when they try and open your email.
Originally posted 2017-12-26 22:25:46. Republished by Blog Post Promoter